Prof. Massimo DEANDREIS
The course aims to present the most innovative methods of business administration and business management. The course will take into account in particular the system interprise management, the competitive analysis from a strategic perspective and the value analysis.
The teaching methodology includes lectures held by the instructor, case histories and the development of specific topics with the collaboration of experts.
• The company, the network and the environment
• The concept of strategy and the strategic management process
• The strategic management of reality
• The mission and the long term goals
• The overall environment analysis: opportunities and threats
• Total Quality Management
• Customer Satisfaction
• Going Global
P. Mc Namee, Strategic market planning. A blue print for success, Wiley, 1999
Stevens, Key Management Models, Prentice Hall, 2003.
March 14th – 18th: Prof. JEANNY LIU from LaVerne University California
Book: Kerin, Hartley, Rudelius, MARKETING The Core, (4th
Edition),McGraw-Hill, 2011, ISBN -10: 0078112060
Chapters, 1, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,15