Prof. P DE SURY
- structure and components of the financial system,
- the financial structure of the economic system : financial balances, financial assets and liabilities, the circuits for transfering financial resources,
- financial system imperfections and the role of financial institutions
- the main financial markets : the money, foreign exchange, debt and equity markets
- the main financial instruments : principal features and evaluation techniques
- the main financial institutions : commercial banks, investment and merchant banks, security dealers, asset management companies, insurance companies, pension funds,
- bank balance sheet analysis and performance evaluation,
- bank regulation and financial system supervision.
Exam procedure will be communicated at the beginning of classes.
Required reading material will bew communicated at the beginning of classes.