TIPS ON FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
- Please fill up all fields. Even non compulsory ones provide us with valuable information.
- In “Personal Data” section, the “address” field should be filled with detailed information: street, zip code, town, province, state. Please don’t skip mentioning any of these data, even if you live in the same town as the University or if they can be deduced by looking for them in attached documents.
- Provide details concerning exams and certificates you choose to enlist, else they cannot be considered in our evaluation.
- Language or other certificates: fill the fields indicating the institution which issued it (and not only the town/place where you obtained it). If the certificate you own is not in the list we provided, you should select “other” AND describe the nature of it in the “Comments” field.
- If you don’t manage to finish filling up the form, you can save and then resume it by selecting the button “Resume later”. Please consider that when you submit your form it will start being evaluated by the commission, and it will no longer be possible to modify the content of your application form.
- If you change your mind while filling the form and you don’t want to submit your application anymore, it is possible to exit anytime, simply by clicking on “Exit and clear survey”. No data will be transmitted to us.
- IMPORTANT: Evaluation will be possible only if the documents required are sent together with the application form. Please don’t forget to upload the required documents at the end of the form.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (added Sep. 05, 2012)
These information are being added to give an answer to problems encountered and reported by applicants while filling the application form.
- WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT YET GRADUATED: in the section which refers to data about academic background, last question is “Status at the time of application”. The possible answers are “Graduated” (and then you will be asked date of graduation, degree grade and the range of grades for obtaining the degree in your University – this because not all Universities adopt the range 66-110, but other kinds of ranges expressed by numbers, letters, or even qualitative assessments) or “Not yet graduated” (and then you will be asked for the expected date of graduation – month/year, the average grade on passed exams and the range of grades for passing an exam in your University for the reasons stated above). So, if you’re not yet graduated, you’re not expected to enter an estimated future degree grade, but just the average of passed exam grades so far.
- EXAM LISTS: The three required exam lists are useful to profile your academic background, in order to evaluate how it fits to the Master Degree. For this reason, you’re required to enlist the most relevant exams you passed pertaining to the future studies you’re applying for. For this reason it is possible to highlight up to 5 exams in each area (Economics, Business, Mathematics and Statistics) but, if you passed more than 5 exams in some areas the Commission will be able to know it by examining the official transcript of passed exams. This certificate must be sent – following the procedure in the section called “end of form” – together with the other required documents. Note: you should enlist exams even if their grade is equal or greater than 9/10ths of the best possible grade value, and you should do the same also if your degree grade is greater or equal than 99/110.
Proceed to application form